Monday, September 1, 2014

Today is Day 1 of a Long Journey

The year is 1843 and you're on the Oregon Trail when your oxen die fording a river. What do you do? (You're the banker)


First off, why would I ever be on the Oregon Trail? Damn oxen! Weak! Weak, I tell you!

Secondly, I actually have never played this game, so this is a foreign language to me. Why would a banker be trekking across the wilderness on the Oregon Trail? Wouldn't (s)he wait until... well, I guess if you want to make your fortune in some new town, you wouldn't wait.

If it was the real Oregon trail and all the oxen died for some reason, I'd be screwed. Maybe I'd settle down in that spot and open up a bank and sell parcels of land to people who come through and want to settle too.

Yes, this is what I would do.

- The End -


2 comments: