Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 6 - Buy You a Drank

If you were an alcoholic drink what would you be and why? (You can't be a bay breeze)

Aw, what? No Bay Breeze!? That's mah drank! I mean, come on, look at how beautiful this thing is.



I guess if I had to be a drink I'd be a L'amour Moderne - passionate with a hint of bitter, beautifully made and balanced with sweet, tart, and bitter. It's also pretty in pink. I think I need to make this drink one day for that special guy who likes all those flavors rolled into one.

It's definitely a drink fit for a woman who's been through a lot.

If anything, I'd be this drink just because it has an awesome name, L'amour Moderne - modern love.

- Te Mutunga - 

1 comment:

  1. I would be a lava flow! I constantly growing (not just my waist line), I'm a smoking hot babe (if only in my husbands mind), and I love Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete