Friday, September 5, 2014

Day Five - Caw-fee Tawlk

Is coffee good or bad for you?


Alright, so I'm a day late with this post. I'm not going to lie, I didn't want to answer this question. But I made that committment and I am going to do this... 

*sigh*

According to the Harvard School of Public Health, coffee can give you the shakes. It's also not good for pregnant women as it can increase blood pressure and blood sugar (duh!). It's also a diuretic and can make you feel dehydrated. Not to mention the caffeeine will make you bounce off the walls if you have too much of it.  

Coffee can also do this to you:

Addicted much? That's some crazy eye going on!
It can become an addiction. My office has a Kuerig machine, and the programmers there go through coffee like it was water. Hell, every morning I have to have the strongest brew of the darkest roast with very little cream and a whole boatload of sugar. Sugar + caffeeine makes Shelle go somethin' somethin'. 

On the other hand, one regular cup of coffee a day may be okay. Just don't go nuts (Hayley!) with the brew.


No comments:

Post a Comment